Thank you for visiting my website! I’m an author and illustrator who is passionate about creating books for children. As a member of SCBWI (Society of Children Book Writers and Illustrators), I was delighted to be chosen this year to work with SCBWI mentor Michael Kress-Russick. My paintings have been in galleries and I’ve been designated a Master Artist by the American Juried Art Salon. My degree is from the University of Wisconsin, and I’ve been a technical writer for companies such as Roche NibleGen, Philips Medical, and currently TDS telecommunciations.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. I’d enjoy hearing from you.
Conferences and Workshops
- Awarded SCBWI Illustrator Mentorship, 2017
- SCBWI conferences: New York, Los Angeles, Midwest, and Wisconsin
- Member of 12×12
- Society of Visual Storytellers
- Workshops from Marks and Splashes
- Write by the Lake – Writer’s Workshop and Retreat
- Painting workshops with Diane Rath
- Art classes at Madison Art Technical College, College of DuPage
- Writing classes at University of Wisconsin